The newsletter is now published four times a year. The latest version is sent by email to all members.
Earlier issues of the newsletter are available for anyone to download from the Newsletter Archive
Annual Reports from 2005 and AGM Minutes from 2011 are available here to download.
The Prestwood Nature constitution can be downloaded here.
Membership of Prestwood Nature costs £8 per year which covers all family members living at the same address.
Membership runs from 1st. January each year.
Benefits of membership include:
- Support your local nature conservation group
- Receive the Prestwood Nature Newsletter four times a year
- Come to our regular talks on wildlife and the environment
- Find out more about the wildlife in the area
- Learn how you may help to protect the local environment
- Take part in Prestwood Nature conservation projects if you wish
Join Prestwood Nature now
The Queen's Award
The Queen's Award consists of two items, a beautiful glass obelisk and a plaque signed by Her Majesty.
Prestwood Nature do not own any premises in which these can be displayed so each year the items are given over for safe keeping to one of the members who have given exceptional service to the association over the past year.
This year the award has gone to Jeanette and Ted Hedley in recognition of the many hours they spent working in the Pollinator Friendly Garden and other sites.